Thursday, March 08, 2007

this blogger thing

Hardly have much time at the comp nowadays. & when I do, Blogger has to throw open these ultra refined, newer ways to sign in with entirely new steps-to-do-it. Damn irritating. & slow as hell!. So most of the times I just don't post & veer away to agencyfaqs.com, or bbc.com, & logout.
Summer is here - its early & its rude! In Chennai last week the airconditioning malfunctioned in the hotel & i was struck by a blast of hot air when i opened the window. Further into Andhra, towards Nellore, we were soaked in sweat when we stepped out of acd comfort to partake lunch.

Besides tales of weather here & now, there's quite a bit to rattle; the cancer scare of last month, the beauty of coorg, & so on...will do so soon!

1 comment:

Akhtar Khan said...

Dear Ravi,
I have not met a more down to earth acheiver like you..at least that is what i feel after reading your blog. I am from Jamia Mascom 2nd batch and I wish I can work with you soon. You are a real good human being who cares for friends.I like your take on water.
akhtar khan
easternbeam@gmail.com